Performance and features you can depend on.
A reliable and affordable 47.01 cm (18.51 inches) monitor with essential features that meet everyday office demands.
– Essential features: HD quality display with VESA-mount compatibility and tilt options, as well as VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
– Dependable performance: Uncompromising quality testing standards with 3-year warranty and service ensure long-term performance.
– Eco-conscious design: Save energy with power-efficient features.
An everyday office essential
View your applications, spreadsheets and more on 47.01 cm (18.51 inches) of 1366×768 HD clarity, with 16.7 million colours, a colour gamut of 85 percent1 and a 90° / 65° horizontal / vertical viewing angle.
Plug and view:
Compatible with both legacy and current PCs via VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
Keep your desk clutter-free by mounting your VESA® compatible monitor on the wall or using the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm, detailed below.
Tilt at will:
Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forward or 21° backward.
Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable preset modes. on the monitor’s front panel.
Eco-conscious and reliable
Peace of mind included:
Relax knowing that your Dell monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service Service2 within its 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.3
The Dell 19 Monitor features PowerNap technology that reduces screen brightness or puts the monitor in sleep mode when it’s not in use. This monitor also meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards:
– ENERGY STAR® Qualified
– EPEAT® Silver Rated4
– CECP Certified
– TCO Certified Displays
Your new Dell monitor is made with arsenic-free gland a mercury-free LED panel. Its circuit boards are made from brominated flame retardant (BFR)- and PVC-free laminates.
Complete your Dell Monitor experience
Your Dell 19 Monitor is just the start. Look for these great additions when finalizing your purchase.
Dell Single Monitor Arm – MSA14
Attach your monitor panels with a simple snap and enjoy the flexibility of an articulating Dell monitor arm.
Dell Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo – KM632
Get the freedom of wireless computing with this sleek and stylish wireless keyboard and mouse bundle.
Dell Premium Lock – LP500
Protect your monitor with a super-strong carbon tempered steel cable featuring a patented T-bar keyed locking mechanism.
Price of Product in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya
- Jumia Nigeria -->> CHECK PRICE OFFERS
- Jumia Ghana -->> CHECK PRICE OFFERS
- Jumia Kenya -->> CHECK PRICE OFFERS
- Jumia Egypt -->> CHECK PRICE OFFERS
- Jumia Morocco - CHECK PRICE OFFERS
- Jumia Ivory Coast - CHECK PRICE OFFERS
- Jumia Cameroon - CHECK PRICE OFFERS
Limited Hardware Warranty
Because it is backed by a 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty and Advanced Exchange Service, you can purchase your Dell 19 Monitor – E1916H with confidence.
– Display diagonal : 47 cm (18.5″)
– Display brightness : 220 cd/m²
– Display resolution : 1366 x 768 pixels
– Response time : 5 ms
– Display : LED
– HD type : HD
– Display technology : TN
– Supported graphics resolutions : 1366 x 768
– Contrast ratio (typical) : 600:1
– Viewing angle, horizontal : 65°
– Viewing angle, vertical : 90°
– Display number of colours : 16.78 million colours
– Native aspect ratio : 16:9
– 3D : N
– Display surface : Matt
– Aspect ratio : 16:9
– Pixel pitch : 0.3 x 0.3 mm
– Viewable size diagonal : 47 cm
– Backlight type : W-LED
– VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity : 1
– DVI port : N
– DisplayPorts quantity : 1
– AC (power) in : Y
– Built-in speaker(s) : N
– Built-in camera : N
– TV tuner integrated : N
– Colour of product : Black
– Feet colour : Black
– Thin client installed : N
– Cable lock slot : Y
– VESA mounting : Y
– Height adjustment : Y
– On/off switch : Y
– VESA mounting interfaces : 100 x 100 mm
– LED indicators : Y
– Tilt adjustment : Y
– On Screen Display (OSD) : Y
– Power consumption (standby) : 0.3 W
– Power consumption (typical) : 14 W
– AC input voltage : 100-240 V
– AC input frequency : 50/60 Hz
– Power consumption (PowerSave) : 13.3 W
– Operating temperature (T-T) : 0 – 40 °C
– Storage temperature (T-T) : -20 – 60 °C
– Operating relative humidity (H-H) : 10 – 80%
– Storage relative humidity (H-H) : 5 – 90%
– Operating altitude : 0 – 5000 m
– Non-operating altitude : 0 – 12191 m
– Energy Star certified : Y
– EPEAT compliance : Silver
– Certification : CECP, TCO
– Width : 445.4 mm
– Depth : 51.5 mm
– Height : 266 mm
– Weight : 2.26 kg
– Width (with stand) : 445.4 mm
– Depth (with stand) : 167 mm
– Height (with stand) : 359 mm
– Package weight : 3.6 kg
– Stand included : Y
– Cables included : AC, DisplayPort
– Manual : N
– User Guide on CD-ROM : Y
– Auto power off : Y